Monday, December 13, 2010

Good cake..maybe a little too good :-(

Hey Wetaskiwin whats up? How was your weekend? Let me tell ya mine was pretty good. Starting with Fridays awesome festivities here at the library. First things first we had cake and no joke this cake was DELICIOUS (sorry for yelling) but maybe a little too delicious. I probably had one or two many pieces, also might'a ..maybe took a bit home and fell into a little sugar coma that I'm very glad happened (I needed to catch up on some sleep - real talk) but seeing as this is the second draft of this post I am now feeling the side effects of a little too much sugar and sleep. Now don't let this post fool ya there were Crafts, Story Time, Cake and Coffee, trust me good times were had by all. Jimmie Walker would've been proud.

I also want to thank everyone who came out and made the day a success.

Doubly also the library will be closed next Thursday the 23rd till Tuesday the 28th for Christmas. So come on down this week for setting up a Computer or Kobo E-Reader lesson.

Triply also ..keep it classy Wetaskiwin and Happy Holidays.




No comments:

Post a Comment