Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hey Wetaskiwin whats up ..how's the week going ? Its a little bit warmer outside and that's alright with me (real talk). I bring the weather up just to remind you that the library is still here for y'all, till Christmas at least lol. One of the events I wanna bring up is the Christmas "Gift of Giving" Book Sale and Craft's this Friday Dec 10th. Part of the day is Mother Goose Time with Lynn Revill ages are 6 months to 3+ years with caregiver starting at 10:15 am - 11:00 am, and the 3-5yr olds can attend a Christmas Train Story time and craft's from 2-3pm. Adults are also welcome to sign up for our Christmas Glass Block Craft...(this is 20 dollars per person for materials).  Hope to see you all out there!

Today I also helped Pat and Jerry with their computer needs who are steadily becoming some of my favourite patrons to help out. There are definitely some great people here in Wetaskiwin and I'm pretty stoked to help out all I can. I'm also working on some reviews for all the different types of E-readers out there to help you make an informed and honest decision to see if one of these machines are a good fit for you or your loved ones.

Happy Holidays and stay classy Wetaskiwin !

No comments:

Post a Comment