Monday, December 6, 2010

Hey there !

Hey there everybody my names John and I'm here to help ..help who you say ..well you of course silly. I am a Cap Intern (Community Access Program ) and that means I'm here train and assist you the general public and target groups on basic computer and Internet use. Everything from turning the the darn thing on to helping grandma use her new digital camera to send and receive pictures from Jimmy all the way on the other side of the world. One on one sessions are set to help everyone learn at the speed they need, nice and slow step by step, or however you feel comfortable. I will also be working with the library setting up and hosting Cyber Camps which are workshops geared at specific topics (all based around using the computer and Internet as the tools they are there for) eg. music lessons, social networking sites, different language's, any many more. Hope to see you soon and stay classy Wetaskiwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment